α-Periodicity and β- Periodicity in the Quasigeometric Fibonacci Sequence
Object of this presentation is to define and study periodicity and periodicity in the quasigeometric Fibonacci sequence Apart from showing new behavior of , results indicate some important ways in which this sequence is connected to other golden section quasigeometric sequences. Method (of proof) is geometric. Concept may be applied in many areas of science and technology.
Bravo JJ, Herrera JL, Luca F. Common values of generalized Fibonacci and Pell sequences. Journal of Number Theory. 2021;226:51-7.
Sinha S. The Fibnonacci Numbers and its amazing applications. International Journal of Engineering Science Invention. 2017;6(9):7-14.
Verma V, Ranga V. Multiplicative Triple Fibonacci Sequence of Third Order. Turkish Journal of Computer and Mathematics Education. 2021;12(11):451-8.
Ganie AH, AlBaidani MM. Matrix Structure of Jacobsthal Numbers. Journal of Function Spaces. 2021.
Phillips ME. Rethinking the role of the golden section in music and music scholarship. Creativity Research Journal. 2019;31(4):419-27.
Wares A. The golden ratio and regular hexagons. International Journal of Mathematical Education in Science and Technology. 2020;51(1):157-60.
Widrick RM, Raskin JD. Age-related stigma and the golden section hypothesis. Aging and Mental Health. 2010;14(4):375-85.
Raskin JD, Brett BL. Does the reverse golden section hold? Journal of Constructivist Psychology. 2014;27(2):137-46.
Nikolic ST, CosicI, Pecujlija M, Miletic A. The effect of the ‘golden ratio’ on consumer behaviour. African Journal of Business Management. 2011;5(20):8347-60.
Saraf S, Saraf P. The golden proportion: key to the secret of beauty. The Internet Journal of Plastic Surgery. 2013;9(1):1-16.
Mamombe L. Proportiones perfectus law and the physics of the golden section. Asian Research Journal of Mathematics. 2017;7(1):1-41.
Mamombe L. Golden section and evolving systems. Journal of Scientific Research and Reports. 2019;22(6):1-8.
Mamombe L. On Divisibility and γ-Periodicity in the Quasigeometric Fibonacci Sequence. International Journal of Formal Sciences: Current and Future Research Trends. 2021;9(1):1-6.
Copyright (c) 2021 International Scientific Research and Researchers Association (ISRRA)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to reject the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.